Catering Stainless Steel : Stainless Steel Bar Sinks
Stainless Steel Bar Sinks from DSM provide the ultimate in durability. Constructed from high quality 304 grade stainless steel, Stainless Steel Bar Sinks ensure the most impact resistant, hygenic and aesthetically pleasing serving and solution available for the pub, club, bar or catering environment where working space is at a premium.
Stainless Steel Bar Sinks are completely bespoke, and can be manufactured to the precise dimensions specified and can be tailored with a wide variety of customisable options, to meet the exact requirements of the installtion site. Possible options for Stainless Steel Bar Sinks can include:
• Shelves – either full or partial length, and full or partial depth, and in any number and spacing
• Doors – either hinged or sliding in any size required
• Drawers – available in a number of depths
• Sink Dividers – removable sink dividers can be sited within a bowl for the storage of ice, or the separation of the sink bowl for varying uses
• Bottle Holders – fixed or removable bottle holders can be supplied that fix on the front edge of the bar sink
Stainless Steel Bar Sinks can be supplied with a variety of integral Stainless Steel Worktops, either as plain worktops with or without upstands, or as sink tops with any combination of integral stainless steel bowls and drainers.
Being narrower than standard Stainless Steel Worktops, Stainless Steel Bar Sinks can be used in a variety of situations where space is at a premium, providing the functionality of a standard Stainless Steel Sink and cupboard unit with a significantly smaller footprint.