Healthcare Stainless Steel : Stainless Steel Cupboards
Stainless Steel Cupboards from DSM provide the ultimate in durability. Constructed from high quality 304 or 316 grade stainless steel as required, Stainless Steel Healthcare Cupboards ensure the most impact resistant, hygenic and aesthetically pleasing storage solution available for the modern Healthcare or Veterinary environment.
Stainless Steel Cupboards from DSM are completely bespoke, and can be manufactured to the precise dimensions specified and can be tailored with a wide variety of customisable options, to meet the exact requirements of the project. Possible options for a Stainless Steel Cupboard can include:
• Shelves – either full or partial length, and full or partial depth, and in any number and spacing.
• Doors – either hinged or sliding in any size required
• Drawers – available in a number of depths
• Locks – for doors and drawers can be added as required
• Handles – available in a number of styles, including D-shaped and recessed
• Feet – height adjustable feet are fitted as standard, alternatively castors can be fitted to make the cupboard truly mobile.
• Plinth – fixed or removable plinths
Stainless Steel Cupboards can be supplied with a variety of integral Stainless Steel Worktops, either as plain worktops with or without upstands, or as sink tops with any combination of integral stainless steel bowls and drainers.
Stainless Steel Cupboards can be supplied with an open top and worktop fixing plates, for quick and simple integration with an existing worktop.