Stainless Steel Shower Trays for Laboratories
Our laboratory shower trays are fabricated from 316 laboratory-grade stainless steel. This premium metal offers impressive levels of heat- and corrosion-resistance, and will last for decades.
Whether you need a shower tray for an off-laboratory wet room or decontamination shower, or as a chemical-resistant base for a large experiment space within your lab, we can create the product you require, to your specifications.
Shower tray options include:
- upstand: this can be added to any side, to offer a watertight join where it meets tiles – no other material offers this level of seal;
- removable front panel: this optional addition fits beneath the tray to provide a neat finish to the shower unit, while retaining easy access to the waste pipes;
- customisable shape or size – we can fabricate the tray to fit an exact space.
We also offer a wide range of other laboratory products – from bench tops, tables and mobile units to shelving, fume cupboard liners and many types of sink and basin. Contact us today, to discuss the requirements for your laboratory.
Stainless Steel Shower Trays for Healthcare
Our stainless-steel shower trays are fully bespoke, to the client’s exact specifications.
No other material matches the supreme hygiene levels of stainless steel. With its inbuilt antibacterial properties and ease of cleaning and maintenance, it is the first choice for any healthcare environment, from hospitals to care homes.
The main features and options of our trays are as follows:
- fabricated to your specifications: whatever the restrictions of the shower space – be it an awkward shape or an unusual size – we can provide a shower tray to fit;
- extremely durable: our trays are made from premium, 304 food-grade steel, which will last for decades, even in a demanding healthcare environment;
- 316, laboratory-grade steel is available – ideal for use in areas where corrosive chemicals need to be washed away – such as decontamination showers for laboratories;
- optional, removable front panel, which fits beneath the tray to finish off the unit, whilst offering ease of access to the waste pipes;
- upstand available on any side/s – offering a tile return, for a watertight finish; no other material offers this degree of seal between tiling and tray (sealant still required);
- highest hygiene level achievable with any material – the steel has inbuilt antibacterial qualities, and a wipe-clean surface;
- simple installation and maintenance.
For more information on our shower trays – or on any of our wide range of stainless-steel products, all suitable for your clinic, hospital, surgery or dental practice – please get in touch today.
Stainless Steel Shower Trays for Nurseries, Schools, Colleges and Universities
The sheer durability and ease of maintenance of our stainless-steel shower trays make them the ideal choice for your academic environment.
From showers for school sports centres to decontamination showers for university and college laboratories, our trays will stand up to even the most demanding usage. This durability makes them the viable economical choice for your project: they will outlast shower trays made from all other materials.
Each of our trays is fully bespoke, so you can be sure of achieving an exact fit for your space and requirements. Simply choose from the options below, or add your own specifications:
- optional upstand, for a watertight join between tiles and shower tray (sealant required). No other material offers this high degree of seal;
- optional removable steel panel, to fit beneath the shower tray and conceal unsightly plumbing/waste;
- choice of standard, 304 food-grade steel – resistant to rust, stains and heat – or 316 laboratory-grade metal, which will also cope with corrosive chemicals from laboratory work.
We offer a wide range of other stainless-steel products to furnish your academic environment. Take a look at our sinks, hand-wash basins, urinals, vanity tops, and many other items – or contact us today, to discuss your project.
Stainless Steel Shower Trays for Washrooms
In a washroom, you need a shower tray that will stand up to high traffic and usage.
Our stainless-steel shower trays are the most durable product available: resisting knocks, cracks and staining. No other material on the market will give you such a lasting product.
All of our shower trays are bespoke; simply specify your requirements. The main features and options of our trays are as follows:
- made from premium-quality, 304 food-grade steel: the ultimate in germ- and corrosion-resistance;
- extreme durability: our stainless-steel shower trays will outlast all other materials; this also makes them the most cost-effective choice for your project;
- specify the exact shape and size of tray you require;
- optional, removable front panel – this gives an aesthetic finish to the unit, whilst retaining ease of access to the waste area;
- upstands can be added to any side/s, to butt up against tiling; simply add sealant for a watertight finish;
- for a laboratory washroom, where corrosive chemicals may need to be washed away, 316-grade steel shower trays are available. Please see the ‘Shower Trays for Laboratories’ section, above.
Contact us today, to find out about our bespoke service. We also provide a wide range of other stainless-steel products, including urinals, cupboards, shelves, worktops, vanity tops, basins and sinks.
Stainless Steel Shower Trays for Your Home
Sleek, streamlined, highly-reflective and simply stunning: each of our bespoke stainless-steel shower trays is hand-crafted in our Nottingham factory to the individual’s requirements.
Whether you need a specific shape of tray to fit an awkward corner in your bathroom, or you want to complement a cutting-edge shower cubicle with an equally striking tray, we can fabricate the product you require.
Our shower trays are made from premium, food-grade steel and are so robust and durable, we confidently supply them with a twenty-five year guarantee*. Each of our trays is crafted from a raw steel sheet which comprises around 60 per cent recycled materials. The end product – which will last for decades – is also fully recyclable, making it the most environmentally-friendly option for your bathroom or wet room.
The premium steel we use is also the most hygienic material for a bathroom – it boasts inbuilt antibacterial properties, making it simple to wipe clean of germs. We also offer a wide range of other high-style items especially suited to bathrooms and kitchens, including stainless-steel worktops, cupboards, shelving, sinks and basins – or even entire kitchens, for a truly contemporary home.
*Please refer to the Resource section of our Help and FAQ page, for full warranty terms and conditions.
Stainless Steel Shower Trays for Veterinary Practices
Whether you need a shower tray for personal/employee use or to wash your patients, our stainless-steel trays are the answer. Made from food-grade steel, they will stand up to the heaviest use without cracking, staining or rusting.
Because every tray is made to order in our Nottingham factory, you can specify the exact size and shape of product you need, to fit the space available and accommodate the end users – be they large dogs or human beings.
We can also add a small upstand to any side/s of the shower tray, to serve as a tile return, to provide a watertight finish against a tiled wall. For a neat ensemble, add one of our removable steel panels; these fit beneath the shower tray, to allow easy access to plumbing and waste units beneath the shower.
We offer a wide range of other products for veterinary practices, from sinks and hand-wash basins to bench tops, trolleys, examination tables and even bespoke metal staircases for dogs.
Please get in touch to discuss your requirements – we can fabricate whatever steel product you need, to help you to run your surgery as efficiently as possible.