Stainless Steel Kitchen Cupboards for Nurseries, Schools, Colleges and Universities
DSM’s stainless-steel kitchen cupboards will last for decades, making them the financially-sound option for your academic institution.
Whether you require a single unit for a nursery or preschool, or an entire kitchen for a further or higher education facility, we can fabricate the products you need.
Made from high-quality, 304-grade steel – which, thanks to naturally-occurring antibacterial properties, is the most hygienic material on the market – our kitchen cupboards are supremely hygienic and will meet all current Health & Safety and Food Hygiene regulations. They are also easy to clean, and will retain their distinctive sheen for decades to come.
Each carcass is made to order, giving you ultimate control of the kitchen’s design, to ensure the most practical storage solution for its end users, whether you are furnishing a food technology room or a faculty kitchen.
- any size of carcass, to fit the situation and application;
- wall-mounting units, with integral fixings;
- base units, with optional worktop fixings;
- height-adjustable legs can be fitted to base units, if required;
- cupboard can be left open for easy access, or can feature a choice of either sliding or hinged doors (the latter is ideal where space is at a premium).
DSM’s kitchen cupboards are just one set of products within a wide range of stainless-steel items for the academic sector.
For more information on how we can assist with your project, contact us today.
Stainless Steel Kitchen Cupboards for Catering
Our stainless-steel cupboards for commercial kitchens are the most robust model on the market. Designed for the catering arena, they are made from only the highest-quality, 304-grade steel throughout.
This steel meets all current Food Hygiene and Health & Safety regulations, making it ideal for a catering establishment. It also boasts antibacterial properties and is easy to clean, ensuring the maintenance of an ultra-hygienic environment.
Our kitchen cupboards are bespoke, allowing for full flexibility. Options include:
- standard-size carcasses, or your choice of exact height and width;
- optional, height-adjustable legs on floor-standing units;
- choice of handles on doors, including D-shape and recessed;
- choice of open cupboard, or either sliding or hinged doors (where space is tight, opt for sliding doors – these are also the safest option in a busy kitchen, where an open door can otherwise present a hazard);
- optional plinths: removable or fixed.
At DSM, we can create any size of order – from a single cupboard to a large number of units. We always meet our deadlines, meaning you can plan your fitting schedule in the confidence that all items from us will be delivered on time.
Take a look at the other products we supply to the catering sector, which include bespoke worktops, extractor canopies, hand-wash basins, sink units and wash troughs – or contact us today, to discuss the precise requirements for your project.
Stainless Steel Kitchen Cupboards for Your Home
With its highly-reflective surface and modern styling, stainless steel is the ideal choice for a contemporary interior.
Our bespoke stainless-steel kitchen cupboards make the most of the lustre of the steel, together with its durability and functionality. Highly adaptable, to suit your tastes and requirements, and with easy-clean properties, these cupboards will provide a beautiful core to your kitchen scheme.
All of our kitchen cupboards are made on-site in our Nottingham factory from a raw sheet which comprises around sixty per cent recycled material – and the end product is fully recyclable, making these units by far the most environmentally-friendly option on the market. What’s more, they are so durable, we supply them with a twenty-five-year guarantee*.
Thanks to our bespoke factory set-up, the choices are almost limitless:
- choose the exact size of each unit;
- choose the quantity of floor and wall units;
- add height-adjustable legs to floor units, if required;
- add your choice from our range of handles;
- choose either open units, to display contents, or opt for either sliding or hinged doors (or a combination of all three);
- add optional plinths – either fixed or removable – for a streamlined finish.
Get in touch today, to find out more about our stainless-steel products for your home.