Plaster Sinks for Laboratories
Our fully-bespoke plaster sinks are ideal for the soaking and preparation of casting materials – and, thanks to the integrated basket, they keep solid waste to a minimum.
As each plaster sink is made to order, it is fully customisable, as follows:
- comes complete with a standard, perforated stainless-steel basket with lid; however, these can be adapted, if you require a different size of basket;
- generally supplied without an overflow hole in the main bowl, to comply with health and safety regulations – but an overflow can be fitted, if required;
- can be integrated into a sink unit with under-sink cupboard and/or plinth, if required;
- taps can be sited as per each client’s specifications.
Our healthcare range includes many other useful items, from bench tops and hand-wash basins to wash troughs, sluices and slop hoppers.
Call us today, to discuss how we can fabricate the products you require.
Plaster Sinks for Veterinary Practices
In a busy veterinary practice, you need a plaster sink that will stand up to heavy usage.
Our stainless-steel plaster sinks are made from robust 304-grade metal, which is impact-resistant and will last for decades. With an integrated sump, fitted with a removable perforated basket with lid, it is easy to prepare plaster casts – and to trap and remove all solid waste, to keep drainage clear. The basket and lid are fitted with handles, for ease of handling and removal.
Each sink is bespoke: you can specify the exact length, width and shape of unit you require. You can also order the precise sump bowl and basket size to suit.
With its smooth surface, stainless steel is the easiest material to keep clean. Its inbuilt antibacterial properties help to maintain an ultra-hygienic veterinary clinic, making our plaster sinks the obvious choice for your practice.
- choice of siting of taps and waste hole/s;
- the option of under-sink storage, such as shelving or cupboards;
- the option of 316, laboratory-grade steel, for laboratory-style environments, where corrosive chemicals are deployed;
- any size or shape of unit and bowl, to fit your requirements.
We make many other products for the veterinary sector – and can fabricate even single-item orders. Get in touch today.